Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 March, 10:56
If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
JFK JR was Anonymous! I hated that guys accent! Listen to for a few years But I'll never forget the day that I figured out that anonymous was no longer posting and had turned into the collective Q🧨
02:33 AM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Purpleunicorn in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 March, 02:54
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Why would he have gone after Trump in 2015? How do you make sense of this? https://www.pcworld.com/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 July, 05:09
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i think there was another anonymous who are/were hackers

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 March, 02:41
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Thanks found at least 1 of them on bitchute.....never seen them....yeah the voice sucks...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 March, 05:32
In response General Khaos to his Publication
You Tube arrow right