Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 March, 10:06
Ever since I donated $777 to Flynn when I barely had any money to my name, my life completely changed financially.

True story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 12:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Someone I gave money to the other day said I shouldnt have. I said you dont understand it does me a lot more good than it does you hun.
God has given me every dollar I have ever made..
He gives me extra above what I need and I pass it on.
Ppl need to understand that too and always make sure to use it when ppl send ya something from the heart of appreciation that is not traceable.
I would only hope that ppl could know that anyone Nana sends gifts to have given me something way more valuable than I gave them.

Nana dont need a lot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steel Burke @45BestPotusEver
05 March, 10:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The world needs more people like you Nana! God Bless

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
😘😇🙏Y TY!
There are way more good than evil here we just dont hear from the good ones as much.
12:56 AM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Steel Burke to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it