Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
05 March, 08:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 March, 11:28
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I heard about this - maybe from Gene Decode. This humiliation is part of their initiation/getting into The Club. Seems like he was wearing something like this the night something went terribly wrong with a child at the Standard Hotel.and cops were called. Somebody really high up - like Obama - had to get him out of it. Basically, this and his other deviant behavior, is why he is owned and why it looks like his eyes are about to explode out of his head -- he knows this and worse is out there hanging over his head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by torontocanada in this post can reply
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
06 March, 12:44
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
i believe "IT" happened all ready

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
06 March, 11:19
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
i hope this will be televised soon for the world to see all the ds confessions etc etc