The Forgotten American @NoLongerIgnored
05 March, 11:07
GENERAL FLYNN's sister, Mary, joins 20 year UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Veteran to expose the CHILD TRAFFICKING occurring within the CPS system:

WARNING: They Want Your Children TOO

@kimrunner
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
Yes. They do. God bless her, her family, her staff, their supporters. I had a close call this summer.. same cop (bad cop) that ensured I "got the book thrown at me" responded to a welfare check on my kids when they were in my custody.. because/?????? I demanded my daughter to hand over her phone (that her dad bought her, against my will) because she sassed me and was disrepectful. Dad's girlfriend called cops, bad cop from OWI came.. yeah.. I saw upfront and personal how he could have taken my kids from me based on his beliefs. I was glad the camera was rolling and pointed it out, as ex was trying to bring alcohol into it. I am not perfect, none of us are... but that episode cut me to the core.. and I didn't think it could go any deeper. They got us all by the balls.. even if you don't have them :) very scary shit going on. WAKE UP!
11:47 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response The Forgotten American to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ann Retzlaff, click on at the bottom under it