The Forgotten American @NoLongerIgnored
GENERAL FLYNN's sister, Mary, joins 20 year UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Veteran to expose the CHILD TRAFFICKING occurring within the CPS system:

WARNING: They Want Your Children TOO

@kimrunner
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
11:07 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoLongerIgnored in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 09:01
In response The Forgotten American to her Publication
I love Mary, but wouldn;t the White Hats end this as soon as they figured out it was going on? And for ALL to see? At what point do we see justice? At what point do other get the chance to wake up? Right now I know so many who are terrified and have no clue what is going on. One single public arrests could change that significantly.

Magical times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 02:06
I have seen Mary a few times on videos and am a huge fan. She is as awesome as our General.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
05 March, 11:47
Yes. They do. God bless her, her family, her staff, their supporters. I had a close call this summer.. same cop (bad cop) that ensured I "got the book thrown at me" responded to a welfare check on my kids when they were in my custody.. because/?????? I demanded my daughter to hand over her phone (that her dad bought her, against my will) because she sassed me and was disrepectful. Dad's girlfriend called cops, bad cop from OWI came.. yeah.. I saw upfront and personal how he could have taken my kids from me based on his beliefs. I was glad the camera was rolling and pointed it out, as ex was trying to bring alcohol into it. I am not perfect, none of us are... but that episode cut me to the core.. and I didn't think it could go any deeper. They got us all by the balls.. even if you don't have them :) very scary shit going on. WAKE UP!

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
05 March, 11:38