Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 08:19
Rock solid case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
I'm so totally out of the loop these days. After being labeled a sinner by Twitter, I have no clue what's going on. I don't trust hardly any news outfit & I just dunno. I trust the plan though but I'm not sure what the hec is going on anymore.
11:02 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply
Mar Fields @bullbearfields
06 March, 01:24
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
What I did, unfollow those with tens of thousands of followers specially those saying this date, this date, as if things will happen as they say and these dates gone and here we are still the same situation. I keep on GEORGE News by the way. I'm better now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trust The plan @USNavyVet67
06 March, 12:07
You're not alone....

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
05 March, 11:39
You are not alone. Alice down the rabbit hole on rumble is a good catch up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:38
Check out Juan o Savins last couple of videos last 2 days it will bring you up to speed and make you feel better all in one,

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
05 March, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I listen to all his videos when I can find him. The one last night with Laura Eisenhower and David Rodreguiz was interesting.