WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
💔😪💔😪💔😪
Congratulations Mask Proponents. YOU'RE KILLING CHILDREN

German Neurologist Warns Against Wearing Facemasks: 'Oxygen Deprivation Causes Permanent Neurological Damage'

https://www.sott.net/artic...
10:21 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
05 March, 11:34
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 10:48
My doctor visit was perfect except for "LOW BLOOD OXYGEN." Doctor asked if i felt dizzy, did i feel OK? It's from wearing a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 10:50
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
💔😪💔😪OMGosh, that's awful I am so so sorry.... if this doesn;t make people lose faith in the medical profession I dont know what will.💔😪💔😪

05 March, 10:51
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️🙏God Bless You❤️🙏❤️🙏

05 March, 10:42
💔😪💔😪💔😪💔
https://vimeo.com/46934420...
Dr Bodo Schiffmann Reports 3 Child Deaths in 1 Week in Germany Due to Masks on Vimeo

In an emotional statement, Dr Bodo Schiffmann reports that a third child died in Germany due to masks. There are two additional videos related to this case which…

Carolyn Linares @Cjane96
05 March, 10:51
so sad 😢😢😢😢

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 March, 10:29
Ask one of us that have severe apnea

05 March, 10:38
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
💔😪🙏❤️ It' so so heartbreaking💔😪🙏❤️