Kim Runner @kimrunner
Did you know...

The Heart generates the largest electromagnetic field in the body.

An easy way to maintain a higher vibration is to interweave the qualities of our Heart in our connections & interactions. These Heart qualities include love, compassion, kindness, appreciation, forgiveness and more!

#LoveWins #LeadWithLove
10:10 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 March, 05:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
06 March, 04:45
Yes. People can literally FEEL you.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 March, 03:22
❤️❤️❤️❤️I love that we are all waking up to this Truth!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 02:39
Yep. Heart Chakra. The most important of the seven ones.

Cody John @1776faith
06 March, 02:38
Bring the Babys Home into FatHer's Hand :)

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
06 March, 02:07
feel like were so close to making sense and connecting it all..😬🙏

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
06 March, 02:00
I love this

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
06 March, 01:49
thanks for all of the great info. can anyone offer advice on a good company offering remote work? thanks

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 10:00
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
I don't know about remote work but you can visit info on the heart math institute...that's a great place to start :)

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
06 March, 01:06
Very important is what you consume

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 March, 12:57
I love the heart❤️ Ezekiel 36:26 “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.”

Cody John @1776faith
06 March, 02:40
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
3/6 BF is today

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
06 March, 12:39
Not sure what your role is in this big movie production, but I pray your heart is well cared for and protected and uplifted. You certainly uplift ours and I thank you! ❤️🙏🏻🥰

06 March, 09:52
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Thank you so much! What a beautiful message.
No role for me. Just here to support the cause of the Great Awakening!♥️

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 March, 12:45
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Yes Yes-She is amazing. ❤️🇺🇸

Mike Cmm @Mikecm
05 March, 11:56
Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing! ❤️

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
05 March, 11:30
And don't forget FAITH!...
Perhaps it's just as crucial as the others.
For without FAITH, FEAR seems to promulgate?

For me, FAITH is a 'KNOWING' that everything is going to be OK. Regardless of what the future may bring.

It is also the KNOWING that Humanity is inherently GOOD.

Those who champion for BIG GOVT and Leftist ideology are without FAITH in Humanity; believing FREUD that we are dark irrational beings that need authority to control us.
FEAR. seems preferable for them than FAITH.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
05 March, 11:09

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
05 March, 10:49
From a conference session description (for April 2021): …what Samuel Hahnemann didn’t know two hundred years ago is that, in homeopathy, he had discovered nature’s secret of succussion…succussion is a biological phenomenon of great importance and homeopathy is nature’s gift of healing. There is evidence for the broad influence of magnetic fields on many human activities. Everything is related through this common root. Our own personal magnetic fields appear to be rooted in our heart, where our heartbeat provides constant succussion—is it the location of our “self”, where we feel love and connection?...

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
05 March, 10:40

05 March, 10:49
In response Zero Oclock to his Publication
:)

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
05 March, 10:34
Yes! Really good.
...this makes me consider what I believe (after 20+ yrs
of bible times history research - TONS of Scripture hidden
from us intentionally.

I am reading - the testaments of the 12 sons of
Jacob (Israel) to their sons.. They ALL admit their
folly (selling Joseph wasn't cool) and consequences of their choices, and end up declaring...

https://archive.org/detail...

Love God, love your Neighbor, compassion, do unto others as You would have GOD do unto you, joy, peace, forgiveness - THAT'S HOW TO LIVE LIFE SO that God can bless 'righteousness' (right living)

(Lesson: God can not bless sin consciousness)

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
05 March, 10:34
Consciousness
Responsibility

Frequency
Energy
Vibration

Structure
Process
Result

Love
Gratitude
Compassion
Forgiveness

Peace
Harmony
Patience
Balance

Perception
Intuition
Discernment

Attitude
Behavior
Conduct

Discipline
Command
Control

Language
Communication
And

ALWAYS

ABOVE ALL

Justice
For
Kids

05 March, 10:37
In response Follow the Constitution to his Publication
🙏♥️♥️♥️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 March, 10:30
❤️❤️❤️❤️

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
05 March, 10:26
#LoveWins

TurnTurnTurn music video

Love

05 March, 10:30
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
This is so good. Thanks for sharing!

Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
05 March, 10:24
Yes! And prayer❤️🙏🇺🇸

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
05 March, 10:17
So if we keep school children six feet apart and away from their grandparents, [they] win.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
05 March, 10:45
In response Ima Patriot to her Publication
I get you! Boy have I been angry.

After finding out our names had been hacked (intentionally, it seems the whole game is rigged)
I had to learn a little bit of law - JUST to figure out what happened!
Once I tried to 'fix it' - I ran into Corporate BS - and it is not
pleasant.

BUT - 4 years on now - I have come full circle...I believe
Kim is trying to say - that we are in a much better 'place' by
learning to handle it with 'a good and right heart' - GOD can
step in and help when we keep our heart's right - but 'anger' is part
of an 'evil' spirit - and we have to step away from being a part of that behavior IF we want to get right results.

NOT easy - because we have been 'fight evil with evil' conditioned
our whole lives. But it doesn't work - We will repeat the wrong thing over and over again - UNTIL we figure out How to do it from a good heart.
WORK HARD TO FIX IT - BUT LET GOD BE YOUR VENGENCE.