Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 March, 10:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
if this were my child i would do anything to find them and everthing to punish who took them. every. last. one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 10:22
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
No mercy. You rob the innocent of life and the life of the innocent. I will arrange the meeting of you and your maker. I will have no regrets standing before the Almighty. nuff said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 March, 10:03
There must be public executions. Just hearing about it will not suffice. Hangings, beheadings and firing squads. If people do not want to watch, guess what? They can turn the channel. This has to be set and sealed in peoples minds for a very long time so it can not happen again.

06 March, 10:04
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Affirmative Ghost Rider.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 March, 10:52
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Q DROP PEOPLE MUST BE SHOWN !! 5:5
PEOPLE MUST SEE TRIBUNALS & EXECUTIONS !!
THIS MUST HAPPEN !!!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

06 March, 09:48
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
Affirmative Ghost Rider!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 10:51
Heavenly Father, SAVE EVERY CHILD & HEAL their hearts & bodies. Gove them Loving Families in Jesus' Name. Amen 💕

05 March, 10:58
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
AMEN!!!💯🙏👊🙏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

05 March, 10:33
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Than the Spirit of God resides in you. God Bless you. Pray and fight. God is required to answer prayer....He says it in HIS book... do the dig. I double dog dare you....prove me wrong, I'll wait.........still waiting

Colleen Esara @ColleenEsara
05 March, 10:53
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Kim, it might help you to know I have heard that there are (and will be more) healing centers for those being rescued. Many will need much more than our love...they are deeply damaged. :( But we can still love on them somehow I'm sure.

Jesus Follower @MARLEYSMINE
05 March, 10:11
Dear Lord Jesus help the children!

05 March, 10:13
In response Jesus Follower to her Publication
In Jesus precious name...🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Bill) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
05 March, 10:10
I hate them.

05 March, 10:14
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
As you should...WE all should hate evil...