Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:52
You can offer people faith and hope, but in the end many choose to live in fear and despair. For some it's more comfortable. There's nothing you can do to change that. It's a personal choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
ok @ghostezra ... really you and you 17's....

I may not always see eye to eye with @ghostezra however the coincidences are too many to pass up.
09:58 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 10:21
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I never expect anyone to see things my way. I do expect them to research what I say. Hopefully very soon our eyes will be more aligned.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 10:28
There you go again...pushing and prodding us all to find the truth....true leaders lead, fake leaders preach...I raise my glass to everyone that pushes others to find the truth. nuff said.

Carol Voyles @Coki
05 March, 10:42
i find it difficult to red pill anyone close to me, it seems they don't care, or just don't care to know. They call me crazy and change the subject quicky when i mention whats really happening in our country/world . my heart so breaks for the children. Hoping the last ones are saved soon and we can help them heal