Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
06 March, 04:53
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
This puts everything into perspective.I think sometimes we need to be reminded of all Jesus went thru for all of us.Thank you for sharing it means so much.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
06 March, 11:56
This is so very humbling and powerful, it has brought tear to my eyes. Thank you for this messageโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
06 March, 11:01
ONCE IN A BILLION SHUTTER CLICKS; A MOMENT IN TIME CAPTURES THE UNSPEAKABLE. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE. MR. GIBSON, WAS THE ONLY ONE TO COME CLOSE TO CAPTURE THE EXTREME BEATING OF YAHSUA-CHRIST. I'M THINKING MEL WILL HAVE A SPECIAL CROWN FOR THIS MOVIE; SURELY HE WAS INSPIRIED FROM HEAVEN. IT TRULY GREAVES ME EVERY TIME I THINK WHAT MY FATHER IN HEAVEN ENDURED FOR US TO BRING US HOME. AND PEOPLE ON EARTH HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME TO GIVE HIM A FEW MINUTES OF OUR TIME DAILY. EVERY PERSON SHOULD PUT THIS PICTURE AS A REMINDER OF WHAT OUR LORD INDURED FOR US; WE WILL SPEND ETERNITY THANKING HIM. NO HEART CAN CONCEIVE THE WONDERS HE HAS FOR US; YET WE WOULD NOT HAVE THAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO UNLESS HE FIRST REDEEMED US BACK TO THE FATHER. YAHSUA-CHRIST IS ALL HEART FOR HIS CHILDREN. NO WORDS CAN PROCLAIM THE ABSOLUTE REGARD I HAVE FOR MY CREATOR, NONE!
65 YEARS HE'S BEEN WATCHING OVER ME, THIS COMING PASSOVER WEEK IS SIGNIFICANT FOR ME; FOR IT IS A COPY OF THE WEEK I WAS BORN 1 NISAN 1955

Donna Hudson @Deba64
06 March, 09:59
I need to watch this movie

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
06 March, 07:27
we just love mel,, he's a good guy. a truther & man of light.