Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
06 March, 11:11
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
DAMN THIS GIRL NEWβ—οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I was to busy being stupid young at the time β—οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™ƒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Jones @Jrjones4169
06 March, 09:01
I remeber that and she tore up a picture of the pope on SNL and they creamed her for that, what a hero she was

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 07:12
She was way ahead of her time. Such a shame how she was blasted and ridiculed and her career went down the drain. She's a Patriot.

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
06 March, 12:11
i remember watching this live and saying to myself, wow she has guts not even realizing the full extent of what she was trying to express. i now know she was a victim of sex abuse with in Catholic Church. Naturally this ended her career. i feel for her because, she has suffered for so many years with mental illness most likely related to her experience with sexual abuse at the hands of these demons.

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
06 March, 07:28
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
yes, and they took her kids away , what a shame. i saw her video in an hotel room , pathetic :(

Joe Jay @joejay3000
05 March, 11:10
I was fairly young when that happened and still under the spell of Catholocism. I thought "Oh she must be evil to do that!" Many years later and now I see she was one of the good guys. Amazing how time and perspective changes everything.

Katie Willy027 @KtWilly027
05 March, 11:06
The Lion and the Cobra is still one lf the best albums of all time.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Joe Jay @joejay3000
05 March, 11:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I grew up Catholic and remember stories here and there about these priests, but they were just whispers.

I never had any bad experiences myself, except a nun in first grade at Catholic school who was apparently so verbally abusive toward me that my mom took me out the next day and enrolled me in public school.

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
05 March, 10:13
And there her career ended. I feel sorry for the conditions in which she currently lives.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 10:11
There are no Catholics left in my family after the church counselor sexually violated a child in our family.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
05 March, 10:11
it really came off like she was just flexing for Northern Ireland......

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
05 March, 09:59
It was GOLD back then. This post is GOLD now. Prince wrote that song for her(Nothing compares to you).

Less Messman @Cardigansrule
05 March, 09:40
i remember she was extremely vilified!!

Luke Vaider @2020lukevader
05 March, 09:39
i though it was because the pope did not supported abortion...

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
05 March, 09:34
The world was fooled for a long time.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
05 March, 09:01
i saw that happen and was disappointed since i was a catholic and thought it was respectful. of course now i know she did the right thing.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
05 March, 08:59
β€œNo One”?
She was shunned by EVERYONE!
Unfortunately, her career went down the shitter after that.
To this day, I still listen to her music and respect her.
She made an odd choice converting to Islam but I’ll always remember her for who she was when she was in her prime music wise.

Mustafa Barr @Mushalim
05 March, 10:18
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Investigate about Islam, if she is right about the Pope, maybe she is right about Islam. Islam is a religion for humanity.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 March, 08:44
no one. well i guess my new name is fucking no one. hi im nothing and no one because i listened to her.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 08:23
We all thought she was tbe heretic- not so much! I watched it live and thought she was crazy. She's Mel Gibson "crazy" which is not crazy at all- and they were ruined for speaking the truth!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 March, 08:25
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes I completely remember watching it too. My patents said it was terrible to rip up the holy father. Now we know she was ahead of her time.