NEO ONE @Neo
And still i can't understand why the most US Citizen don't see it 🤷‍♂️
07:36 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
05 March, 11:23
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I know!!! A year or so ago when I saw him on TV (i really dont watch TV so it had been a while since I saw a video or pic of him) but i just stared and was thinking to myself "that isn't him.". People kept telling me he had plastic surgery. ummm...no.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 March, 10:25
hard to see with their eyes closed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
05 March, 08:14
The same thing with fake Fauci...they don't see it!!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

NEO ONE @Neo
05 March, 08:07
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Yes, they will see. I'm sure.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
05 March, 07:48
Had another convo with the sheep in my househould today again about this same thing got absoultely nowhere.We all went out today I was the only one not wearing a mask. Still sitting here shaking my head sigh....

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 March, 07:38
some choose NOT to see what is right in front of them...until it hits them right in the face...which is coming..🙏