Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 06:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
It's not what you think....All points in an electrical grid need to be connected for the current to flow...stop trying to decipher everything...you already have everything you need. If you don't believe me go read the Q posts... What did Q say? Trust God, the plan, hold the line.... STOP!
07:32 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
05 March, 08:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Interesting Point.
The same thought keeps going through my mind.
Deciphering Q drops as they were posted was one thing.
Now, that the drops have stopped, it’s almost like grasping at straws.
Date Fagging is the worst of it.
You never advertise your intentions in war.
If we can assume time lines, so can the enemy.
I understand that there are fresh eyes & new minds discovering Q daily but for many anons, some posts are old news.
Already deciphered or bebunked.
No offence intended.
The more eyes & minds discovering this movement, the better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 08:04
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
05 March, 07:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
wrong. Ghost continue...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 07:51
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
Lol, we are all electric beings...you trying to really say these people are cabal....smh...enjoy that kool-aid. đŸ¤£đŸ¤£đŸ¤£đŸ¤£đŸ˜œ