Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 January, 07:07
Did troops really turn their back on the B1d3n motorcade today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
20 January, 10:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yes... what a beatiful sight and profound statement! If they military is already against him... I am really intriqued by what is going to happen next...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 January, 08:03
WOW

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
20 January, 07:29
While I would love to think this happened to Biden... Do we know any details of this video? Time, date, place... who was in the vehicle? It's hard to make out but the lady talking briefly does not even sound like she is speaking in English. Makes me wonder if this is legitimate if we don't have the context. Please share what you find out, I am truly curious.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

While I would love to think this happened to Biden... Do we know any details of this video? Time, date, place... who was in the vehicle? It's hard to make out but the lady talking briefly does not even sound like she is speaking in English. Makes me wonder if this is legitimate if we don't have the context. Please share what you find out, I am truly curious.