Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 March, 12:20
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Less Messman @Cardigansrule
05 March, 10:00
Common sense and truth!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
05 March, 08:18
I think a whole lot of the dems in congress need to be 25th ammendmented due to mental impairment. Nan is #1 on my list.

Madden Smith @Madden04
05 March, 08:00
You know whats mad, 5 days into this March Madness and there is still no action. The sun is still shinning. March Madess shouldve started March 1st. Where is the storm we were promised? Where is justice? Where is Trump? If this is gonna take a year to drag out...then tell us so we can quit thinking its going to be anytime soon.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 07:53
Stop getting mind fkd humanity by "global leaders" and the useful idiots at Project Mockingbird. NOTHING more nothing less, it needs to be disbanded by our military, period. Like trying to explain to the devil, evil is evil. NO use. Move past it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 March, 07:35
Amen to that! They are going down so hard and I cant wait to see it all...🙌