Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 04:59
Record pace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
05 March, 05:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
has nothing to do with vaccine πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 05:01
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Not a damn thing.πŸ˜‚

Some Blonde @Someblonde
05 March, 05:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Instead of laughing, or being condescending, perhaps y ou could explain? Or is that against some secret code? Sometimes you guys are so fucking smug, some of us arent as versed on these things as you are, and If Im correct, youre supposed to be sharing the right information with the world? Not being smug condescending asses about it.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
05 March, 05:55
In response Some Blonde to her Publication
We shared right informations for months...we were all laughed at, called conspiracy theorists, called crazy or other names, were abused and harrassed , but we are still here and trying to wake the rest of you...
warp Speed was never about vaccines
we want you to wake up and do your own research, we want you to make an effort by yourself...
we are not condescending you or anyone else, but you are not going to wake up if you are not willing to understand the info available
keep researching

Some Blonde @Someblonde
Remember when much of the info was blocked and we were shadowbanned? Ive done my own research, Ive made the effort, but damn, where is a place where I can ask questions and get real honest answers without being told "do your own research" and "we tried"..come on. Where can I go to get REAL info, not photoshopped bullshit that serves no purpose but to confuse people? And when someone asks "well, what is warp speed, since it isnt what we though?" She gets slammed...shame on you all, and then you get angry and defensive for being called out. I thought the whole Q movement was about bringing people into the fold, not alienating them. But hey, you do you. Ill keep trying to explain it and draw people to us, not push them away.
06:20 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Someblonde in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Some Blonde, click on at the bottom under it