Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
01 March, 08:33
Trump yesterday said "no new party." He understands, like I have been saying for over a year: the party is the people, not the fakers and imposters in office. I welcome the good-intentioned folks of the Patriot Party back to the Republican Party. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 March, 07:44
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
Thanks, but no thanks. I want to keep my self under the name Patriot Party, never to be associated with Republican party again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 07:45
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
That's your prerogative. You are going to be very ineffectual, though. Have fun with that.

05 March, 07:48
Swamp on both sides of the aisle. Why stand with the side of the swamp that let America down?

The party is it's people, the politicians have long been fakers and criminals who lie to their constituents. They are not the Republican Party and don't represent its heart and soul. Those losers are going to be gone soon if not already, and the real Republicans, the People, are about to be forced to wake up. I know this personally, because I ran for office in 2012 and knocked on 9500 doors, talking to the real Republicans face to face. I also spoke to the faker politicians face to face. I also read their voting records and exposed them to the real Republican people who were volunteering on their campaigns. Those who I practically forced to read the voting records were instantly redpilled forever.
05:04 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply
05 March, 05:09
I would prefer the whole fooking party nuked. But I appreciate your position.

05 March, 05:23
If you had, like me, fought tooth and nail for all the parents and kids I spoke to at their doorsteps and in their living rooms, you would never utter those words again.

05 March, 05:23
If you had, like me, fought tooth and nail for all the parents and kids I spoke to at their doorsteps and in their living rooms, you would never utter those words again.