Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
07 March, 10:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The Weakened

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Memento Mori @JugoStig
07 March, 07:48
i still dont really get this, as far as the "transformation" thingy with bandages. i get that it is mj signing and mj did the music video wearing a mask. otherwise, not so much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 March, 03:42
The whole halftime show was satantic 👿. Juan O Savin mentioned this in one of his interviews not long after the superbowl show. Tombstones, satantic imagery that when u slow the video speed down u can see it & the backup dancers wearing the white bandage masks are referencing CLONES 👬👬👬👬👬👬👬.

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
07 March, 01:41
There is occult significance to this, the transformation into a new kind if being, but I don't understand why people think it's Michael Jackson. He would be in his 60s

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 March, 01:18

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 March, 01:16
https://youtu.be/ev7cgtrPP...

Does everyone remember DAVE DAVE? He did the Larry King interview right after MJ "died" he was covered in burn wounds...story goes that was really MJ. Check it out for yourself.
MJ IS KNOWN TO WEAR MASKS & DISGUISES🔥
Doesnt he look like Soros in his mask! crazy
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
07 March, 04:43
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
He really sounds like MJ

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
07 March, 04:49
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
So many guys in disguise these days... "The best is yet to come" will come true!

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
06 March, 04:37
I know it's Michael. The moves, his built, the music, the 80s vibe, the voice! It's MJ...I would bet my life on it. I just pray there was a real Weeknd at some point that disappeared because I refuse to believe Michael would write some of that filth that he put out, not to mention the x-rated videos. This is about cleaning up our world and especially the polluted airwaves. Some of Weeknd's songs need to GO. The newer songs are without question MJ.

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
07 March, 01:48
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
I don't know about without question. I saw the Super Bowl performance and I don't see the things you say. Any similarities could more easily be intentional homages to MJ's influence on him.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
06 March, 02:31

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
05 March, 07:06
i cant wait to see the faces and hear the thoughts when MJ comes ! i want to sing so loud and rejoice for his work to save so many ..! I give thanks for his return!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 March, 07:03
Can't wait to see Michael being Michael!

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
05 March, 06:39
well whoever....but its def M.J. in the center on the bottom....

funker junkie @glowsticky
05 March, 06:28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
here he is singing in a club 10 years ago. it's not michael jackson

funker junkie @glowsticky
05 March, 06:12
Ummm ok? you guys are looking waaaay too into this. He released a series of music videos that tell a story to his newest album. This is not michael Jackson. I been following the weekend for years before he went mainstream. Yes he can sing. Not everything is a conspiracy or has meaning. Yeah there might be... but honestly... there really isn't anything here. Dude had a funeral for his old hair style in the star boy music video.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 March, 06:10
man in the mirror said leave me alone

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 05:57
Frazzledrip revelations?

Diane Goldman @DGold
05 March, 05:35
TooLate..😎💥💥💥💥

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 08:36
In response Diane Goldman to her Publication
Too Creepy

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 05:23
I find the "swollen lips and nose" mask interesting since his father was the one who used to criticize his prominent facial features when he was young. Bless his heart- can't imagine what his life was like before rescue.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 March, 05:18
Its the Weeknd! Any upcoming shows? Cant wait until MJ takes off the mask!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 05:18
I really try to polish up my answers, my first reply would be "if he had as many things sticking out of him, as have stuck in him, he would look like a porcupine" but since I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable, I will say the casting couch for men is real also.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
05 March, 05:16
We are ready Michael🥰. Just guessing, no proof🤣

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
05 March, 05:11
Can't figure this one out. Is Weekend a real person who lipsincs to MJ's voice? And who MJ impersonated with that crazy monstrous mask? Or is there no Weekend and its all MJ? No opinions other than Ezra please

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
05 March, 05:11
Can't figure this one out. Is Weekend a real person who lipsincs to MJ's voice? And who MJ impersonated with that crazy monstrous mask? Or is there no Weekend and its all MJ? No opinions other than Ezra please

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
05 March, 05:02
Hey - whats up with this? Never heard of this event happening? You seem to have the answers, thought I’d ask.

Disclose.tv 🚨
disclosetv
·
1h
JUST IN - Hundreds gather in NYC for the Trump Save America 2024 flag unfurling. First arrests of BLM/Antifa counter-protesters by authorities. One tried to attack Trump supporters with a knife.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 March, 05:06
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
no bail

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
keep trying to tell them The Weekend is Michael Jackson. But they just don't want to listen to me ghost

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
05 March, 05:04
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Nobody believes me either. I knew this was Michael from the start. The voice is unmistakable. People will find out soon enough. I have heard rumors that he and Elvis will be performing at President Trump's inauguration. How exciting is THAT?!!!!!!!

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
No shocker that this could be a poster for MIchael Jackson. Younger, nose jobs, Pepsi burns, new man on the other side...........

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
MICHAEL!!!!!!! OMG I CANNOT WAIT!! I miss Michael Jackson SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!