Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kristin Tucker @KristinTBooks
08 March, 05:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
👀 @ghostezra Are you saying that the movie is coming to an end??? 👀I can only hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
08 March, 12:22
Jim's fate will be a mystery until we know, could go iether way, The End, For Life, or Fooled You I am a white Hat. We will see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
07 March, 09:49
good riddance Pedo

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
07 March, 12:41

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
07 March, 12:47
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
This is from the link above the pic @GhostEzra posted:

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
06 March, 11:45
The charecter is depicted with one red shoe and one blue shoe. Maybe This person had to walk in the shoes of both a blue and red shoe,( blue DS, red white hat) reflecting dual roles. Whether the role was played due to a deal made or it was cast as such we will find out. The person's job might be done in the role.

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
06 March, 11:28
Is it just me, or does this look more like Robin Williams than Jim Carey?

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
06 March, 09:35
it looks like he is falling backwards into a dark doorway. interesting that he is standing with both arms out like someone on a cross. perhaps a rabbit hole. anyone know about that website? perhaps it is a drop code??

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
06 March, 01:08
A red shoe and a blue shoe? And the red white and blue colors on his arms...saying the USA did it to him. He is def on a table there, not standing up. He had lethal injection.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
08 March, 12:01
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
That is definitely a doorway as depicted in his movie Truman, not a table.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 March, 12:02
We are / were in a Trumann show and now the movie is ending

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
06 March, 01:10
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
It ended for him, that's for certain.Watch these updates from Kat Kerr https://usadramalert.com/k...

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 March, 10:16
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Yes, Definitely the Truman show and our sailboat is about to hit the big blue screen!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 06:45
Duality, Choices , The Cross, Redemption,

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 07:04
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
G1008 bot-an'-ay; from G1006; herbage (as if for grazing):—herb.
The Peril of Falling Away, Hebrews 6:1-8
Heb 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs G1008 meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
06 March, 01:22

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
in the zoomed up picture what you have circled looks like a cat with sunglasses to me...i dont see an eye

but to me looking at it unzoomed it looks like a character with a big protruding forehead, then i do see an 👁 and nose, then the squiggle marks look like teeth.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

anon anon @Qcolorado
05 March, 09:56
one red shoe, one blue shoe...

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
05 March, 09:54
into the darkness he goes.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:33
SAME SWEATER TOP

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:34
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:31

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:30

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 March, 07:27
Many whitehats where placed deep within the cabal circle. I dont know who but they definately inflitrated them.

Claasic example Trump vilified jeff Sessions years ago so the cabal would embrace him. Little did they know he was doing some major Snooping.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:22

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
05 March, 10:02
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 March, 06:59
Finally gone! The Truman Show told the truth and I bet not many got it. Favorite line from that show, WE BELIEVE IN THE REALITY OF THE WORLD WITH WHICH WE'RE PRESENTED.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 March, 09:54
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
same here 👍 only I remember it as 'we accept the reality with which we're given' ... never forgot it.

Cove 424♾ @H4rd
05 March, 06:58
Looks like Robin Williams to me?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Money 4Rum @Money4Rum
05 March, 06:47
Registered 11/1/2019

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
05 March, 06:39
GOODBY FOREVER JIMBO!!

Lexie May @LexieMay
05 March, 06:27
It's the end of the movie?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 March, 06:20
I feel like all of us are in the Truman show. Many are now awake....looking for the doorway out. Some are still asleep believing everything on msm. In the meantime, the swamp continues to drain...it is deeper than we imagined....to a sickening level. In the back of my mind I wonder if they will get it all. Perhaps when this cold dark winter ends, we will see brighter days...but I have this feeling it's to prepare for other things beyond the rabbit hole.

Marley McCord @Marley808
06 March, 09:34
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
id rather be stuck in a rabbit hole than where the asleep have their head stuck 😂

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 06:06
I'm ready to exit whenever God is ready to show us the way!

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 March, 06:02
Red pill blue pill.
looks like DJT on the left and a bull in the black(upside down)

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
05 March, 06:01
Time to exit the stage.....

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 06:00
Jim before he went through a door?

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
05 March, 05:59
Wow!! This is big... The Twitter post had a link to a message seen below.

Interesting choice using red for the shadows... Also the left shoe...
It's been interesting to see his journey: Attempting to break free, being ridiculed, and ultimately buying back in...
Truman and "Man on the Moon" were two of my favorites...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:24
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication