Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 01:38
Did you catch it? Of course you did, you are highly woke red pilled digital soldiers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 01:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He is wearing a purple tie. A color I will never look at the same way as I did in the past. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 March, 02:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Remind me again the meaning of purple?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Satan worshippers often wear purple. Obviously not everyone that wears purple is a satan worshipper but it is one of their symbols.
04:52 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 March, 04:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Oh no, my favorite color.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 05:02
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Well the color purple will have to be one of many things we reclaim for the light of the world from the darkness. You can be our ambassador! 🙋‍♀️