Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Why are the British Virgin islands named that?

Why is Epstein Island & Branson Island located in the British Virgin Islands?

Why is Dick Branson's company called Virgin?

Why does the logo have a blood drip on it?

What else is going on in the Virgin Islands?
04:33 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
07 March, 01:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wow, Doq! I have ALWAYS wondered why "virgin" would be the name of islands, ever since I was one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Next On. @Nexton
06 March, 03:10
Maybe because of the British 'Virgin Queen' Elizabeth, and because they were undiscovered until then? Learn the history!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Aethelflaed @Athelflaed
06 March, 01:12
They call them Virgin Islands, cause they like Virgins, as we all know by now, they like to shove it in our faces! I hate them all and want them all gone from our Planet.

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Dog Momma @Doggie6
06 March, 08:42
I saw the video of Branson's Island...another Temple.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
06 March, 06:49
Good point!

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
05 March, 11:30
Then we have VIRGINia & MARYland right next to each other. 😳

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 March, 10:29
a little light shined on the obvious and it all starts to make sense 🧐

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 10:16
Why didn't anyone STOP them? Can we rename the Virgin Islands? INFURIATING!

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
05 March, 08:00
I think we all know Branson is a pedo from way back....
A very sick group of people.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Cob Cob @Colob123
05 March, 07:35
Every fkr that owns an Island needs to be fully investigated and vaporized!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
05 March, 07:23
they have a pesticide problem. its a real chemical issue. numerous people were poisoned by the chemical, methyl bromide, in several year span. chemicals in everything we consume, also plagues this planet. we need more eyes on 👀 the crimes against humanity, through the intentional poisoning of ever human in this planet

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 March, 07:02
Ugh right in plain sight...didnt bidans family own adjacent islands to epsteins?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 March, 06:49

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
05 March, 06:47
If you know, THEN take a look at who owns islands.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 March, 06:36
Any coincidence that George Whitesides, Virgin Galactic’s chief space officer, announced he is leaving the company, and within hours venture-capital investor Chamath Palihapitiya, chairman of Virgin Galactic, is selling his personal stake in Virgin Galactic for about $213 million?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 March, 06:13
and what really happened to Natalie Holloway and what do her parents know?

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
05 March, 11:11
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I'm sure she was drugged and trafficked.....but i think they have her.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
07 April, 12:18
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
An anon posted pics of a blonde child sitting in HRC's lap as a young girl and said it was Natalie!

Did you know that Natalie's Mom and Jon Benet's dad dated each other? That CAN NOT be a coincidence! That poor girl was born into this evil.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 06:05
All good questions !

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
05 March, 06:02
And Palau became sovereign island, who was it that signed the docs? Our fake President, Joe Biden! I have sourced this info, there's a link you can follow to find the true congressional record. WHY did they want that island - and it's just coincidence Joey signed off.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
05 March, 06:01

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 05:56
Not a good look for you, Dick.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 March, 06:14
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Fugly!!!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
05 March, 06:42
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Ask yourself how Creepy Sadistic people SURVIVE in the world today ......

A ... money

B.....more money

C.....money squared

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 March, 05:53
IVE ALWAYS SAID THIS!!!
(string of curse words...)
THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW THE AIRLINE IM LIKE THATS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!
everbody be like " you so stuffy"

Cee Bear @CBear
05 March, 06:12
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Same here. My gut knew something was wrong about it.

Raelene Gavin @RaelsG
06 March, 03:29
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Same here. I thought WTH?? Why would anyone name an airline that? There really was something totally off with it but everyone said I was over reacting.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 March, 05:51
Chyna Buy-den has a nearby island.
Stunning coinkydence, no?

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
05 March, 05:48
Not too hard to figure out unfortunately!😡

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 05:49
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
If you know their names, they are complicit. Bet. Be it blood liners, programmed, or secret society related, and the "twenty million dollar club is real" bet.

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
05 March, 05:06

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 March, 06:36
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Dosen't matter now. Patriots own the world!

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
05 March, 05:02

Bekk Johnson @Bekkahkay23
05 March, 05:01
i hsve been asking these questions for years! the whole Virgin airlines just didnt sit right with me.