Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Just so we're clear...

Making Q caps and t-shirts is not my job...

Standing on #ThePeoplesBridge us my job, and my 'Church'.

if you want someone who is really organized, and really professional in selling caps and t-shirts, I suggest you search online...

Because sometimes I make mistakes.
I always try to make up for the mistakes I make, but sometimes that's just not good enough for some people...

And I hate feeling like a failure in a fuckup.

#ThePeoplesBridge
04:32 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Natalie Fish @icthelight
10 March, 10:28
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
you are perfect the way you are! love u!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
08 March, 12:00
Dont ever think that way, Ms.V...that is clearly not true...at least not to me. You are a beautiful, precious, blessing of a hard working Patriot Sister and I love and appreciate you more than you will ever know!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 March, 02:24
You are good and kind and generous you are a light that shines bright from the love of God. No one can ever take that away ! ♥️

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 March, 11:05
You are no way a failure! THEY ARE! You are a JEWEL. Just as special as the Q jewelry on your hat. Very, very special. All those car horns reafirm that!!!!! Skake It Off! Shake it Off!!

Lily Munster @LilyMunsterAnon
05 March, 08:01
Dont let them get to you darling. You do an amazing job and ignore all the haters!

Rebecca Little @Rablittle
05 March, 08:00
You are so appreciated!! We love to see what you are doing! my personal favorite is the waves and thumbs up you get back!

Bylette Maquille @Bylette
05 March, 07:57
I adore you, thank you for your courage

Ken Conner @Texasdude
05 March, 07:37
Even the best make mistakes !
You're the best!
i wanted to use the line "there's no crying in baseball" ..,but some old pedophile used that line!
So as my wise father used to tell me "if they're talking about me, they're leaving somebody else alone!"
cheers

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 March, 07:36
There is no one in this world that has not made a mistake even big compaines make them all the time . If there is anyone who can say they never made a mistake has never tried anything new . There is no such thing as failure only lessons . Fail means first attempt in learning . We love you ! Keep posting on those bridges and lets help get this swamp drained and save the children .

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 March, 07:19
Well - I for one LOVE IT!

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
05 March, 07:05
Thank you for your dedication & inspiration...even when it is freezing!
God Bless you! 🙏💙 Ignore the complianers...not worth the time.
Keep on Truckin'...😉 Love you...🙏💙🕊💜💜💜💜
Lord, please keep Veronica safe, healthy & warm. Bless her for all
she does. Give her all types of support. Help her draw near to You.
In Jesus Name🔥🕊🙏

Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
05 March, 07:04
Whatever happened, push it away. You are loved and adored. Not many have done as much as you have for this movement.
God Bless

Jack Crimi @Jacatac1
05 March, 07:02
Victoria, YOUR FABULOUS ❣

Christy Connelly @connch74
05 March, 06:57
We love you! You do so much to help wake people up and give such great hope. Listen to these people over negativie comments. Thank you! You are truly a blessing in many lives. Prayers to you. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
05 March, 06:56
your the best

Timewill tell @lkb123awake
05 March, 06:55
You rock that damn bridge! We all have strengths and weakness but that is what makes up human. You cannot please everyone but you try to do the right thing and to me that is character. Blow it off, move on and keep rocking the bridge!

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
05 March, 06:55
Some people are just determined to be unhappy. It is not a reflection on you. Let it go, and never take another order from this person. ❤️🙏❤️

Gary Haas @fj60cruiser
05 March, 06:51
i own a direct to Garment t-shirt printer.... I've sold one t-shirt off my website in 2 years... i can relate to feeling like a failure... maybe i could work with you and maybe make some shirts for you? nowheretradingpost.com... you can send me a message through my website if interested.
keep on keeping on...
WWG1WGA ❤

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
05 March, 07:45
In response Gary Haas to his Publication
weell hell...Patriots need to start supporting you. send me a DM ☺

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
05 March, 06:51
Veronica - most of us love you just the way you are. You are special and making a difference. Don't Stop.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 March, 06:50
Beautiful admission of God's imperfection.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 March, 07:20
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
We are all imperfect and all sinners.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 March, 06:47
Just so you know, you have many here that love & really appreciate all you do. You are doing your part like so many other Patriots. This is why we are winning! Thank You for all you do. Be Blessed

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 March, 06:45
You are doing great

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 March, 06:45
You are not a failure do not let anyone make you think like that they are ment to test you if they do not like something you make tell them to get lost nicely xx

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
05 March, 06:43
You are amazing and a huge inspiration for all of us. Don't let the hateful steal your joy.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
05 March, 06:40
I don't know how anybody could complain about anything that you did. Nobody should ever make you feel like a failure. You are so inspirational. I can't put into words the impact that you have had on me (and countless others) with everything that you do. You are our warrior and we love you so much!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
05 March, 06:35
Veronica, You are awesome just the way you are! please just let the negative hurtful words someone has said roll off your back. You do such awesome work everyday, work no one else does. I hope to get to meet you one day! You inspire me to do & be more for my country, God, & mankind. 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
05 March, 05:27
We can only do our best, which it sounds like you did.

Only followers of this user (0853RV3R) can see their posts

WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
05 March, 04:53
😇Your one Human Being I'm glad is here on Gods earth. Thank You for All you do for all of us. God Bless and keep you well, cause we need You 😍

Iam -JD @IamJD
05 March, 04:48
Most real Americans think you are amazing and we Love you! Thank you for everything you do ma'am!