Only people mentioned by thcotty in this post can reply
GOD IS REAL @thcotty
05 March, 09:00
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
BOTS OUT IN FULL FORCE. all negstive dismissers kiss off 🥰😘💪❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
05 March, 05:26
cant believe a dam thing folks its all bullshit and its wearing thin people are gonna snap real soon. if they dont give us some real info soon its gonna get real ugly real soon. how long do you think the millions of militia members are gonna sit on their hands?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sgt. Bootstraps Nanny @Trumpruled2Q2Q
05 March, 05:19
I so hope this is real.

Some Blonde @Someblonde
05 March, 05:10
This is such utter fucking bullshit. Open your eyes people...grow some fucking discernment. The outlet is "Before It's News" ffs. All the disinformation out here, and this site should be promoting the best of the best. Not this gutter garbage.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 March, 05:08
Okay, now this is really confusing because I was under the assumption she has been gone since 9 11 2016.

GOD IS REAL @thcotty
05 March, 09:23
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
this is a PSYOP for what took olace in 2017 - you are correct

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
05 March, 04:57

Terry Tgirl @madeinitaly67
05 March, 04:32
i think it's a bunch of BS ! wish it wasn't

Kats Place @Kats_Place
05 March, 04:48
In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication
I call BS!

Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
05 March, 04:29
is this for real?!?! i may have to celebrate this one tonight 😊

GOD IS REAL @thcotty
05 March, 04:27