Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 08:33
Black pilled troll alert.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
04 March, 10:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Question. If this is march madness, are we going to full see the end of this movie? No bs replies please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 11:25
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
The minute you said no bs troll ai jack new beginnings jumped on lol. Unfortunately I blocked him because I can't couldn't take his computer language any longer.😂

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
04 March, 11:29
Mr. Ezra could you kindly answer Madden Smith's question? Much appreciated #wwg1wga

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 01:36
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
The movie gets good in March. Today was also a very special day, remember it. Take heart, we got this.

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
05 March, 03:15
Hahahaha OK, sir. Hopefully, that means I'll have some sweet vengeance soon. I've been relegated to an asylum in the eyes of my family and friends. I want to make them feel stupid. I can't wait! 😂 #wwg1wga thank you, sir!

Madden Smith @Madden04
Hey Don, maybe ill see ya in there! You know what i found its easier to do tho..just tell everyone you agree with them. It so funny in their eyes when they come stomping in on us, and im like...yeah sure, totally right! cant believe i fell for that consiracy shit. Im back baby (im not back)...they walk away feeling good about themselves..suckers. But if nothing happens by end of March thru the publics eyes, not behind the scenes again...I am so over this and will check myself in to an assylum. We all need help if we keep continuing to follow this path to knowhere.
04:03 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Madden Smith, click on at the bottom under it