Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 March, 04:38
BOMBSHELL: Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

Let’s get the day started with a big BANG of truth. Below is the transcription of the entire taped interview conducted with the brave whistleblower who speaks credibly about crimes committed at the highest levels of our government. He speaks at risk of his life and the life of his family. He consented to this public revelation of his truth.

https://populist.press/bom...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
05 March, 09:37
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I read this entire thing and my heart aches...I know many of these elites do this shit to absolutely ruin ppls livesand they dont care. This whistle blower wasnt just finacially ruined but they took his health and livelihood from him as well. I honestly have a sadness for this guy and his family...This guy paid way more than he deserved...I really hope that a55hol3 Rod Rosenstein dies in agonizing pain. I dont normally put that out on anyone but I honestly feel he deserves it....All these pedos...this is so deep but I think we all had a feeling that it was.....The poor children born into these families...they didnt stand a chance......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They all appear to be soulless, which would allow them to do the things they have done. I believe this whistleblower is "Johnheretohelp" from Twitter. I communicated with him a little and he has put out a lot of tweets regarding a Judge Sullivan.

There will be no more child murders or corruption of any kind. Trump is seeing to that
03:51 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
05 March, 06:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I think they are soulless also. I just can not understand how ppl can do these evil things to another person....makes me sick...

05 March, 08:44
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Person may be the wrong word