Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
BOMBSHELL: Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

Let’s get the day started with a big BANG of truth. Below is the transcription of the entire taped interview conducted with the brave whistleblower who speaks credibly about crimes committed at the highest levels of our government. He speaks at risk of his life and the life of his family. He consented to this public revelation of his truth.

https://populist.press/bom...
04:38 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
David Mulloy @singindavey
21 March, 07:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
If You Have Been Following This whole Saga For The Last Four Years, You Should Be able to Quickly recognize the Voice of The Whistle Blower. For Those Who Can't figure it Out, "Clapper" Flipped!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 03:35
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
I didn't realize that, been too busy to concentrate on any one thing, but I will look into it. Thanks. BTW a lot of people have flipped, so it doesn't surprise me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janice SureJan @toleoni
05 March, 10:18

05 March, 03:46
In response Janice SureJan to his Publication
Another pedophile symbol

Lisa Shepherd @LShepPatriot
05 March, 09:39
im not challenging the truthfulness of the source, but I still cant buy into Pence being dirty. Maybe he once was but turned around. i dont believe for a minute that President Trump would have a DS enemy as the person who would take over our nation if Trump died.

05 March, 03:48
In response Lisa Shepherd to his Publication
Pence is in Gitmo OR has been executed. This is a body double, someone wearing a mask, or a clone. Remember he voted against Trump in the voter fraud certification AND he has gone missing

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
05 March, 09:37
I read this entire thing and my heart aches...I know many of these elites do this shit to absolutely ruin ppls livesand they dont care. This whistle blower wasnt just finacially ruined but they took his health and livelihood from him as well. I honestly have a sadness for this guy and his family...This guy paid way more than he deserved...I really hope that a55hol3 Rod Rosenstein dies in agonizing pain. I dont normally put that out on anyone but I honestly feel he deserves it....All these pedos...this is so deep but I think we all had a feeling that it was.....The poor children born into these families...they didnt stand a chance......

05 March, 03:51
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
They all appear to be soulless, which would allow them to do the things they have done. I believe this whistleblower is "Johnheretohelp" from Twitter. I communicated with him a little and he has put out a lot of tweets regarding a Judge Sullivan.

There will be no more child murders or corruption of any kind. Trump is seeing to that

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
05 March, 09:24
inread the whole thung yesterday and i thought while reading it all the events, the things potus said and did while reading. wow!