Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
Read this headline today:
The Washington Post
Rep. Eric Swalwell sues Trump over Jan. 6 riot, alleging he poses risk of ‘inciting future political violence’
My question is.....
How do we go about suing this little Wang Wang for doing the bang bang with Fang Fang ? His actions jeopardized our national security and put our lives in danger. As far as I'm concerned Eric Swalwell one of the dumbest representatives with DTS ever elected to hold office continues to be a threat to our national security and our lives !
02:59 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 March, 03:17
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
These truly ARE the dumbest fks in Congress...........he got caught FABRICATING evidence, banging a Chinese spy, and I guess he forgot, there is this pesky little thing called discovery.......but, HE has to PROVE that DJT did this.......ROFLMAO......they don't understand the "We have it all...." we have THEIR rhetoric calling for riots.....lol.........Fartswell definitely is NOT the brightest bulb in the box, the most gaseous one, just not the brightest....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 03:12
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396