Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 March, 08:19
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
40% of all you make your whole life goes to them at the minimum...taxes aren't used here...there is a massive surplus collected on everything taxed and it just "disappears" in relief bills and the like. They charge you 40c for every dollar you earn, and that is your ONLY value to them. We are free-range humans on a tax ranch and nothing more. Look no further than this current relief bill in the senate for proof of that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 08:15
I'd like my money back that the Rothchild's stole from me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 March, 08:13
moi aussi 🤓mais au gouvernement francais 🥸la blague

Randi Marie @RedRan777
05 March, 07:42
How about a HUGE tax refund WITH INTEREST for all the money they confiscated illegally through the Puertorican-incorporated IRS and Federal Reserve "Bank"?!

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
05 March, 05:12
With interest!

Larry Leathers @proump48
05 March, 04:56
Congress needs to payback the " so called Loans " from Social Security .

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 March, 04:55
I will settle for a livecam of these evil ba$tards in a cold Gitmo jail cell!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 March, 08:49
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Not me because all of those Bastards are already there !

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 March, 04:36
AND A YEAR OF OUR LIVES WITH THIS LOCKDOWN

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
05 March, 04:04
I worked All my life; I now receive $850 a month SS.
WHO can live on that?