Traci Hat @Tracihat
I have to vent here for a minute about what just happened to me.
😡😡I was just in stop and shop in Levittown where I have been shopping for 19 years. When this whole thing started in order to get in to the store you have to wear a mask so I do. NEVER have I had that mask over my nose and nothing was ever said to me. Today the woman behind the deli counter told me I’m arrogant am infectioning people by not covering my nose. I said you are entitled to your opinion. She then said she wasn’t serving me. I said ok. Let’s look at how many germs are on your mask and what your breathing in everyday she then did a hand motion and said please leave your aragont Twice she called me arrogant and yea I called her a bit*ch. A woman who works there who knows me and overheard part of it brought me to the manager who apologized after I told her and she said I don’t have to wear it above my nose. As she is walking me to go back to shopping an older man told me to take my arrogant ass out of the store i
02:05 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tracihat in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
05 March, 02:12
In response Traci Hat to her Publication
Hang in there! I've only been confronted once like that. Liberals. They have zero common sense! These idiots have no idea and cannot produce a shred of evidence for these "face coverings" or the 6 ft apart garbage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Traci Hat @Tracihat
05 March, 02:28
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Thank you! i was so mad. To call me arogant set me off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396