Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Added
A place to see comments under a user's profile.
06:27 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
23 January, 05:06
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I hate social media, I had a Facebook for family. I got on to get into the fight (twatter) This social media platform makes me feel at home, with people who make me feel normal. Thank you! 💓💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Warth @JasonWarth
22 January, 04:15
awesome. you are doing a really great job!!! thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
20 January, 11:19
Nice, thank you!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 January, 11:00
Thank you Kobayashi.

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
20 January, 10:58
Kobaashi, I can't get into WeGo.

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
20 January, 10:46
Thanks for creating this for all of us. I have one question, I typically use a split screen to work as well as keep up with the goings on. When I slide anon-up over it doesnt convert to the smaller. Any way to make that a thing? Just curious.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
20 January, 07:15
Thank you, Kobayashi.

Can you make it where another tab doesn't open up in order to comment on or view a post?

I really love how you inform users of what's going on and ask for input. 👍🏼👍🏼 You're showing all the others how a site should be run! Thanks again! 🙂

Carolin Post @CKP
20 January, 07:07
Anonup has been displayed like this for me all day:

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
20 January, 07:22
In response Carolin Post to her Publication
I was told to clear my cache and it worked.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 January, 06:44
Thank you, a good addition. 👍🏻😎

Cob Cob @Colob123
20 January, 06:36
Thank you

Sean ... @ElvisPhreshly
20 January, 06:36
Awesome, please approve my account verification submission while you're in there lol

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 January, 06:31
perhaps a refresh button that takes you back to the top when there are new posts? Also, a way to get notifications from just a few folks that you want follow when they create a post.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
20 January, 06:30
Thank you!

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
20 January, 06:29
Thank you!!! Awesome! 😎

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 January, 06:28