Only people mentioned by KungfuKelly in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 12:43
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Yes, the election was stolen, Trump told us it would be, we were told it was a militaRY STING AND HERE WE SIT STILL GETTING SKULL FUCKED BY THE SAME TRASH. Um, but Trust the Plan and all.

DEAD>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
08 March, 09:10
But they DIDN'T ....
The DEMOCRAPS STOLE THE ELECTION and the TRUMP team WALKED away and LET them...and then the SUPREME COURT let them...and NOW, the MILITARY lets them continue to STEAL the ELECTION!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 12:45
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Done in 2090......I am amazed that so many are still in the Q trance and cannot SEE what is actually happening. From Woodrow Carmichael "Woody" Allen to Adamson Bennettson Schiffson Jr to Michelle Maurice Obama and every con man and criminal in between, we have SEEN zero public arrests of decades long and KNOWN criminals. Ask yourself why.

Then? Then............DANCE!

Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
07 March, 04:59
ALL thanks to your pedo joe idiot the illegit pres. TRUMP IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
08 March, 09:14
In response Bella Breckenridge to her Publication
So if THAT's TRUE...WHY are WE paying these prices? TRUMP'S not the President...IF he WAS, WE would be WINNING right now!!!! NOT paying exorbitant prices in fuel etc etc etc....WE need to WAKE UP and stop saying Trumps in Charge or the Military's in Charge...WE need to DO something about this BS!!!

Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
07 March, 04:57
EXACTLY. Dumbasses

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 March, 06:29
Less than 20% of America voted Democrat don’t blame them its the globalists the deep state the demonic cabal that want us all to be slaves President Trump is going to take them all down standby

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
06 March, 12:47
Same price in Alberta $1.13 a litre

molly danless @Swandive
05 March, 08:39
Those prices are very bad for our economy

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
05 March, 08:23
Yep them bleepholes cheated to get a democRAT in the white house. Gas prices has jumped where I'm at as well. I hate to think of paying $5 a gallon like President Trump said we would in future. Democrats suck.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
05 March, 07:52
today I paid $3.04 this is ridiculous. I thank my lucky stars that a tank lasts me 4-6 weeks. I only use it once a week for grocery shopping.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
05 March, 07:10
gas always goes up during spring and summer and drop during autum and winter due to supply and demand

more people travel during spring and summer
it is nothing new

democrats and republican are terrible people.

David Higgins @David23
05 March, 08:11
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
Liar

molly danless @Swandive
05 March, 08:40
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
Someone has not been looking at oil and stock charts. 👆

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
05 March, 07:06
Brilliant!!!! MANY people go to the gas station. ON TARGET🔥🔥

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
05 March, 07:04
theres them obama prices

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 March, 05:59
i may have just lost 4 friends. I sent this to them

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 March, 07:12
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
keep bugging them. if you loose them as friends, they never were your friends

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
05 March, 01:13
FFS! Gas in Canada went to $1.50 a litre as soon as Biden got in! That is approx $6 a gallon! And we have so much oil here we can sell the extra -- what corruption!

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
05 March, 01:07

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
05 March, 12:32
Trump said during CPAC it would get well over $5 a gallon. So many wonderful accomplishments that the Democrat party has done for the citizens of the United States. Only thinking of themselves with their money laundering and forceful bribery of big companies and let us not forget the illegals who have more FREE taxpayer benefits bestowed upon them and Fuck the struggling taxpaying US citizen.
By the way did you all get a look at the illegals walking into our country wearing BIDEN/HARRIS T-shirts? Says it all in 1 well captured photo.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 March, 12:30
Love it! ❤️