Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
05 March, 08:13
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Projection is the name of their game. Thirty years of being on the red-pill, I can tell you they are powerless without your consent!!!

The cult presents the sandwich of deception hidden between two truths but we get to decide whether to gulp it down or not. Freewill means using the good sense God gave us! Meaning, don't believe what "others" say, do your research and draw your own conclusions.

BTW, for those who aren't aware, the media attack on "Qanon" is a perfect example of deciet because there is NO Qanon! There is Q and there are anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
05 March, 06:42
😂🤣😂🤣Silly Rabbit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 12:05
They know, we know. I am not even anon well, I don't know I think I predate even that info wise. lol BUT I got enough damn sense to know, they know far more than the average truther. Respect to them. They say cult because that is what the deep state cabal is. Sal Alinsky's book Rules for Racials is their playbook, you know the very real "luciferian pedo cult" deep state cabal.