NEO ONE @Neo
This is what television and media brainwashing looks like. The regurgitation of the corporate media talking points by this woman tells us of the danger of repeated memorization of talking points in schools.
10:47 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
05 March, 11:52
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
so frustrating!!! It's hard to understand those that refuse to even do research to back up their programmed beliefs.... almost like intentional ignorance. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
05 March, 11:50
I have met my enemy and they are...stupid arrogant dopes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 March, 11:32
wow. but yes, these jackasses are the same type that are in positions of authority in many businesses, encouraging and demanding their employees get vaccinated, without being educated on vaccine dangers!
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
05 March, 11:09
and that my friend is why this woman is lame tits

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 March, 11:02
You tried!! Her mind is made up! Give her the jab!
Her body, her choice🤷‍♀️.