Storm Bringer @Elric
Maybe those Anons that really want to make a difference need to redirect their focus. Obviously we're being misled here. From visiting aliens to time travel and numerous people we all know to be dead and gone are still walking among us. Does Anons really believe even half this crap. I don't wish for my country to be led by folks who actually believe the fairytales they write.
If you want to regain control of your country this is an idiotic way to go about it. Do you know what 'freedom doesn't come free' mean? It means you have to at some point get off our arses and do something about. Not run around with 'Q' signs, it ISN'T working folks. I understand the frustration, but all this crap just fuels it. To many blatant lies have been tossed fo us and many are following, it's really not better than being lied to by the cabal or msm.
Anons need to find their contingency plans because 'The Plan' is failing if not completely failed. You need to ask yourselves where do we go from here?
10:31 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Elric in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Bringer, click on at the bottom under it