Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 11:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
05 March, 04:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You really get the gutless cowardly psycho trolls all worked up. Holy shit but one of them even has its sockpuppet accounts attacking me after I defended you. The slime even posted a pic of guns and threatened me. How wormy of him lol! And then one just climbed up out of the woodwork to bitch about what you said about bitcoins! You really are a thorn in their side. Good. And apparently now I am too!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
Gutless trolls are stalking you? To me, that is honor, a sign that you are one to be followed.
10:17 AM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
05 March, 11:53
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Fuck, I gave a little defense of our good friend Ezra here, and I got about 4 or 5 of these fuckers! Two of them are definitely the same troll bot, there's one who's a total fruitcake who doesn't like certain words because of its wilting little self, and one that's having a meltdown over bitcoins. I'm sure Ezra has probably a dozen or more trashy bots stalking him, though.