Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
06 March, 07:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is that Tiffany Trump far left???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 01:34
Barron's final move "Checkmate!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
05 March, 10:15
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Ezra said that was Sam on Telegram.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 March, 04:34

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
05 March, 04:34
You really get the gutless cowardly psycho trolls all worked up. Holy shit but one of them even has its sockpuppet accounts attacking me after I defended you. The slime even posted a pic of guns and threatened me. How wormy of him lol! And then one just climbed up out of the woodwork to bitch about what you said about bitcoins! You really are a thorn in their side. Good. And apparently now I am too!😁

05 March, 10:17
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Gutless trolls are stalking you? To me, that is honor, a sign that you are one to be followed.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 March, 03:25
We know Barron plays chess. does he also play the Violin? Is he could with numerology? Is he advanced in mathematics?
does he like to play games?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 March, 03:23
you asked me once before about Barron being so tall ...

Donald Trump is between 6'2" and 6'3", and Barron Trump is 2-3 inches taller, that means Barron Trump is anywhere from 6'4" to 6'6".

Photo from his 14th birthday

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
05 March, 11:44
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Whats that on her clutch??? or is it my imagination???

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
05 March, 02:33
I've always felt there was something special about Baron. I remember when I first saw the pic of him and his father playing chess, I thought, "I wonder if he is the one deciding the moves?"
Then I found out about an amazing book called, *Baron Trump's Amazing Underground Journey'.... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 March, 10:37
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
Get the book & read it.

It's awesome!

You can get all the stories together.

The last one is called "The Last President."

05 March, 01:40
Credit: A_Cheshire_Cat
on Telegram

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
05 March, 01:05
Looking again...watching Barron determining his next move...
has now made me consider something...

David was just a youth when he killed the Phillistine Goliath!
He was under 20 years old.

I think we're maybe about to see great/God things from this young man...IF we haven't already (Q , Q+ and Co ?)
;)

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
05 March, 12:48
Q said to prepare for a Full-scale March attack.

What side was he talking about ?

The Q and MAGA team needs to start dropping some BOOMS.

... ... @Luciferlost
05 March, 12:40
looks like COVID...

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
05 March, 02:35
In response ... ... to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
05 March, 12:21
i do believe the Trumps will be around for many years to come. ❤️

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 March, 12:18
Fake Pence on white? Where is Fake Bidan? We would like to see the entire chess board. Jeb is mixed color? Hmm?

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
05 March, 07:08
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I think that is Cruz in the back in mixed colors also.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
05 March, 12:10
Trump Train 2036. 🚂🇺🇲❤

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 March, 12:24
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
Donald Trump 2 more terms + Jr for 2 terms = Barron 2036

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
05 March, 12:03
Clockwork in a way. Certain parts must move before others, and each in their own way in relation to others, all within one mind.

Kind of like The Plan. We regular anons just can't quite grasp all of it quite yet, but is beautiful and boggling to see in action.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
04 March, 11:53
my first decode! do you approve? DOD had twin Eagle planes yesterday and i tied it to a Q post that said "FlyEaglesFly" and asked who is called an Eagle? Bill Clinton! and look what story is out today about Clinton "bag man" https://radaronline.com/p/...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
05 March, 03:45
In response Heather North to his Publication
Yay!

Teri Heer @Tlheer
05 March, 11:11
Band is singing. he is almost bad as the Clintons.Good job!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 March, 11:51
okay ... freakie deakie x 10. Is he an "INDIGO CHILD" ??? Or "THE" ● + ● or both.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
04 March, 11:48
hmm...kind of a scary picture imho...
excuse my ignorance - aside from showing that Barron Trump
is a Genius...
...am I missing another comm here???

Just don't want to miss out.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
04 March, 11:35
did you see this??? make sure you see top who tweeted and what they said.

lmao!! pls feel free to share as if you found this is too good! you are so humble thats why i say that.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 11:58
Did he erase this?

Not1 Worry @WeWin
05 March, 01:19
whew!