⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 January, 05:45
11.3 would ya look at that?! Aint that a beautiful thing!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
V17 X17 @US1776Q
20 January, 05:55
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
so.... if this is the case, why hasnt the military done anything ? idk im trying not to lose faith but it is hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 January, 06:02
In response V17 X17 to his Publication
How do you know they haven't is the real question ❤️🇺🇸

V17 X17 @US1776Q
20 January, 06:04
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
true. but i feeel like wed know by now if he were arrested and removed.

I don't think you would , I believe we have otwhr probems amd those ate being handled too , timing is everything ❤️🇺🇸💯
06:07 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply
V17 X17 @US1776Q
20 January, 06:09
i guess. just dunno what would be more important than an illegitimate government.. but like i said, praying. i know they dont tell us everything

20 January, 06:15
Foreign interference and keeping 80 million that voted for him safe ,that's definitely more important to a legitimate president not one that's illegitimate!!

20 January, 06:15
Everything is for a reason

20 January, 06:08
other" sorry my fingers are literally tired and sore