Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
BeThe Light @batpita
21 January, 10:47
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Watched a Charlie Ward roundtable last night & he said he received an inauguration video on the 20th at 7am his time in Spain which would be 1am DC time. How is that possible? We really are watching a movie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
20 January, 10:23
i guess idk where to search. did duck go and didnt find that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
20 January, 10:04
ive seen jill biden wearing 2 different pairs of shoes at the event🤔🤔🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 January, 10:09

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 January, 10:09

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 10:03
everything is theater. none of this is real. only but an illusion. they would play prerecordings in fear of backlash from americans. always steps ahead. hold the line!

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
20 January, 09:58
I’ve seen two different outfits on bidens wife

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
20 January, 09:48
They probably just put it in this morning , this is a good one, i will make more research

Chris Walker @Chopperzguy12
20 January, 09:48
Yes

Kyle Anon @LivingSacrificeFL
20 January, 09:42
If it was 1 week ago someone would have reported something from the white house about it.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
20 January, 06:47
where are you finding this? I did a general search on Google and I don't see this

Michael Flynn @RedRoseLancs
20 January, 10:08
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Google is the last place you should be looking.
Start using DuckDuckGo