Kim Runner @kimrunner
2-Year Delta today for #2975

The core is what counts.
09:51 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 09:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well said Now Question for senator johnson will the plate tip over from all the water moving?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cody John @1776faith
06 March, 05:20
Sigh.. Drove right Past Me...
4:55 AM..
Had A Dozen Roses Waiting....
🥀🌹
This Trust the plan thing is Killing PoPs...

im Always 2020 Vision Hind sight with a. Broken and Shatterd Heart Bleeding out.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
05 March, 12:01
'core'

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
05 March, 04:04
In response WendyQ WWG!WGA to her Publication
di you have a link to the rest of the whistleblower transcript?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 March, 11:47
Trying to figure out what barrel I am in....lol

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 March, 11:08
Gematria🙌
Core = Here I Am / I Am Here
Swamp = Vibrations / Thy Holy One
Everywhere = Thanking, Honoring, Remembering our Veterans / The Book is open, they can no longer hide the truth
💥💥 BOOM

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 March, 10:39
STILL @ DOJ 💥💥💥

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 March, 10:32
"Misspellings matter" - Q

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 March, 05:16
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
aaaahhh....core--corps. 👍

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 March, 09:56
so what IS in our core??

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 09:55
Thank you, sweet Kim!!! Happy Fryday!!!