MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
04 March, 08:47
Code HOPE45: No patriot stood with President Trump like Mike Lindell. Mike is a warrior for Christ. Now, the left is CANCELING him and winning. I am asking you to help: go to MyPillow.com and use code HOPE45 to stand with Mike.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
04 March, 09:06
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I placed my second ordered a few weeks ago. I think they are busy as it said it would take 4 weeks to ship. I am thankful of all the supportive patriots. My first order were the giza sheets and they are incredible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
04 March, 09:42
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Does the discount code apply toward purchase of the sheets even though they are already buy one get one free? 🤔

Annie D-W @Annie172123
Not sure. I had the buy one get one free code.
09:31 AM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Annie172123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie D-W, click on at the bottom under it