Only people mentioned by 2_BQxers02 in this post can reply
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
24 January, 10:11
In response Bonnie 'n Clyde to her Publication
two day ago he was signing left handed wow this clone is good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SweetTea Sunshine @Sweetteaandsunshine
21 January, 12:17
Who is the bust in back of him???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
27 January, 11:03
In response SweetTea Sunshine to her Publication
Cesar Chavez - apparently according to Washingtonm Post symbolizes Biden's commitment to the Latino community.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 January, 07:11
its fake just like him

Cage NGa @CageNGa
20 January, 07:04
It's kinda like "What's wrong with this picture"?
1) No wedding band...
2) Blank paper...
3) Is the pen even writing???
4) Truck in background...
5) Wrinkled flag...

What else can we find???

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
27 January, 10:57
In response Cage NGa to his Publication
Waldo!! I found Waldo ;)
Had to have some fun on this one :)

Laura Star @L_Aura
20 January, 06:43
Okay.. did I count all the EO.. books...right?? I counted 17 of them with the two in front. Then the one he is signing is blank. The why is there what looks like a dump truck out the window. And is that a pic of the POPE on the right side of this pic?

We Will Win This War @janiebug55
20 January, 06:26
Whats up with the drump truck outside the window? Is that normal for the White House? Is he really in the White House?

Rab.bit. 777 @Rabbit777
20 January, 06:21
I see he has a picture of the Pope and him behind him.😂😂

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
20 January, 06:18
😂😂😂

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
20 January, 06:16
What is he supposed to be signing? And why would he be signing a blank piece of paper if that is what he is signing?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 06:09
17 likes 17RT's again, I'm seeing it everywhere.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Traci Hat @Tracihat
20 January, 06:08
I can't 😂😂😂😂😂

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 06:06
Not willing to complete the crime?

sQuarepeg Alpha @SquarePeg
20 January, 05:59
and the van outside? i dont believe he is really in the oval office

sQuarepeg Alpha @SquarePeg
20 January, 05:57
is the wrinkled flag significant?

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
20 January, 05:57
gotta love the movie