Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
How did that work out for you! 😂😆😂
12:19 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
05 March, 09:39
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
That Yamiche chick is such a twat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 March, 09:36
its time to divert the Potomac and Flush the shithole DC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 March, 09:36
Where did they get their intel? - CNN?
Shit show deluxe!

Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
05 March, 01:12
Hahaha... Head fakes and pump fakes are always fun. I've always used them in my battles.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
05 March, 12:35
I thought to go have some popcorn time and see what the trolling left were saying on ABC news. They said we were "cowards", that was why we did not show up. They said we were "raging" and "fuming" and so dangerous. It was so funny the things they said.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
05 March, 12:35
So... Antifart cancelled their false flag?

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
05 March, 12:29
hahahahah moronic idiot... how did that work for you? did you get all those 80 milion patriots. ? No!!!! hmmmm