Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 11:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
04 March, 11:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
did you see this??? make sure you see top who tweeted and what they said.

lmao!! pls feel free to share as if you found this is too good! you are so humble thats why i say that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
05 March, 12:26
Does this mean i can tell my grandkids in 20 years that i did a decode with Ghost Ezra? Bc that would be seriously amazing!!! Total fan girl right now, i am not going to lie!

05 March, 12:06
holy shit!!! look says he deleted it!!!

05 March, 12:05
here is that 1st comment so glad i didnt crop it https://twitter.com/sh_jan...

05 March, 12:03
He must have bc i RTed it...and its not in my feed and i looked at his page and its not there. I screenshot it so you can see my timestamp. let me see if i can find the comment and send you link