Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
I’m willing to bet this goes very bad for the Fed.
Spoiler alert: It’s Myanmar’s money to withdraw, and the money isn’t there.
Watch what happens.
11:32 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_exception in this post can reply
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
18 March, 03:59
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
Fed is backed into US treasurey. US treasurey. Fed closed since march last year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
05 March, 03:06
ohhhhh - at first read i thought it was implyingt that US rejected the request bc mynamar military were the bad guys and my brain almost exploded bc i cant keep up
but ur take is that it's because fed has no money to withraw?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
05 March, 03:03
Time to opt into XRP before it's too late 😉

John Tiger @JohnTiger
05 March, 02:19
They can't withdraw their own money? Is the fed under the fractionary system too? 🤔

Big Mike @BigMike89285321
05 March, 12:54
well that's interesting

Carol Ranes @Cranes5
05 March, 12:11
was it myamars money or child traffiking money of the elites? i would wait before getting crazy! leaders were hooked to Clinton foundation and child traffiking!

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
05 March, 03:49
In response Carol Ranes to his Publication
the leaders were. the military wasnt. the money is myanmars. to deny means one of two things. casey is right and the fed cant cover it or there are sanctions in place because of the coup. my guess it wont matter cuz itll be spun through the media.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 March, 12:09
🤣🤣🤣. People gonna be foooked

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
05 March, 12:06
Ruh roh! Red Pill Incoming!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 March, 12:06
What do you see happening?

John Tiger @JohnTiger
05 March, 02:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Looks like they don't have the liquidities to give them back their total amount, likely, they used most of Myanmar's cash for their own gain through investements. All the banks do this and by law, they are only obliged to keep a fraction of the money.

They should technically be able to use cash from other clients to pay back Myanmar but their refusal implies that they do not have this option.

This means that, it Myanmar insists, we may have a bank-run incoming at the fed level.

wow.

Liliana Grace @SaylorIsAPatriot
04 March, 11:49
wow!