Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 March, 09:51
Coming to a Theater near You Soon!
https://www.facebook.com/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
21 March, 11:47
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
He knew.. I never thought he was crazy.. just didnt understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
22 March, 12:06
In response Trisha Hand to her Publication
Yeah, It was really out of character for him, I think he may have been targeted & just lost it!! Everyone has their limit..

05 March, 03:24
Mel Gibson's warning on CCP back in the eighties!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 March, 04:34
Mel knew. And he loves children❤️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 10:27
THAT was an awesome wake up rant- spot on with how the U.S. tax payer has been bent over too. Go Mel!!!

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
04 March, 11:48
Many of us have been CRAZY for 2 years or less. I think we can hang on a little longer.

05 March, 12:11
In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication
I've been going through stuff for a lifetime, it all intensified around 2000 when I started to stand up for myself and not conform to the people who were trying to control me.. Got even worse around 10 years ago as I confronted the very people who I needed to confront!! I no longer have contact with them, only the one who apologized...