President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God.

Only people mentioned by @layney888 in this post can reply

In response Lorraine Keating to her Publication

He knew.. I never thought he was crazy.. just didnt understand.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Trisha Hand to her Publication

Yeah, It was really out of character for him, I think he may have been targeted & just lost it!! Everyone has their limit..

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Mel Gibson's warning on CCP back in the eighties!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG everyone involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (you know who you are). God bless each + every one

Mel knew. And he loves children❤️

All Will Be Revealed. Resistance is Futile

THAT was an awesome wake up rant- spot on with how the U.S. tax payer has been bent over too. Go Mel!!!

(2) Show this thread

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸Patriot Party 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Many of us have been CRAZY for 2 years or less. I think we can hang on a little longer.

In response Sandy Dee to her Publication

I've been going through stuff for a lifetime, it all intensified around 2000 when I started to stand up for myself and not conform to the people who were trying to control me.. Got even worse around 10 years ago as I confronted the very people who I needed to confront!! I no longer have contact with them, only the one who apologized...

(1) Show this thread