Expedition One @ExpeditionOne
01 March, 06:00
Hi Everyone and XRP Experts, I have a couple of questions about XRP. It appears it is a USA company. SEC suing and causing it to be delisted at many US exchanges and in litigation till approximately August. Since Trump and his current SEC staff are against Crytpo, so to speak, do you think it is still viable? Also, looks like some exchanges have it available. I am USA-based, any issues with me still buying it as a USA-based person, if I can find it? Also, curious why it appears the XRP holders are still positive with the SEC hold until August. I understand it could increase multiples with the financial changes, but lost on the short-term and long-term future viability if the Trump admin and SEC are gunning for it/crypto. I am missing it? Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curl Kampf @WeGeaux1
he said he is against most Crypto. Not all. He specifically named Bitcoin.
09:26 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Expedition One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeGeaux1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Curl Kampf, click on at the bottom under it