Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
02 March, 04:26
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Covid-19 vaccine could kill 50 million people in the U.S.
by Fat News

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 March, 04:46
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Guaranteed... I fell down a Bill G. rabbit hole tonight & it has to do with 2030, his words, this vax & the Georgia Guidestones...šŸ˜” Russia is fighting him & calling out the vax! Our media is calling Putin..."A CONSPIRACY THEORIST!" #truth Bill says in 1 video, *WE MUST VAX 7 BILLION PEOPLE THIS YEAR." Now they're adding, you'll have to do it every year...til we're gone.

PLEASE don't bow to Fear or Peer Pressure! This is NOT a philanthropist healing the world. This is a diabolical eugenist, culling the herd...
STAY SAFE. RESIST FEAR. STAY ALIVE. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.
#GODSPEED #Patriots ā™„ļø

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 March, 10:40
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
And let's not forget he's dead!

We'd love to see real proof of that & an explanation as to why some version of him is back & wielding even MORE power to block the sun, BUY OUR FARMLAND & PUSH 7 BILLION TO GET A SERIOUSLY RISKY VAX?! WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO? HE'S HARMING PEOPLE WORLD-WIDE. WHOEVER HE IS...šŸ¤”
#truth
08:59 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 March, 09:11
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Why are any of these pedo satin freaks doubling up? I have no answer. I just know at some point its going to end. can you please tell me when that is?

04 March, 09:27
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Really? If you're certain people are dead, then you should have a better idea of when "THIS MOVIE" ENDS?!

Alot of words have been twisted, misinterpreted & wrong. Yet we assume everything is on track! While Flynn, Sidney, Lin, Juan, Gen McKierney, troop Tic Tok videos & Potus have said it's up to the people to stand up & do their part to change the corruption that's crippling our nation.

Instead, we post old clues & speculate about new meanings & EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO GET US ALL OUT OF THIS MESS! If the military transfers power to Joe on the 20th, per the EO, THAN #WeThePeople MUST COME TOGETHER & OPPOSE WHAT'S HAPPENINGS. OTHERWISE THEY'LL BE COMING FOR US. #truth
#Freedom ISN'T FREE! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø