Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Enough Already! @emdSD
05 March, 04:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
here's the deal though - my daughters school has been open for months (i'm a southern CA resident / private school)- but in order to attend or even enter campus they must be tested weekly as well as wear masks the entire 6 hour school day

needless to say - i am not sending them to school and they zoom.

*so it's not just about opening the schools - they need to get rid of mask mandate and forced testing bullshit!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
04 March, 08:52
Maybe we should've TAKEN our ELECTION back!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
04 March, 08:37
think you have the wrong Dan

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
04 March, 08:13
starting to think there is no fixing the system! They have the power to destroy our family in the drop of a hat! Im sorry but sign all the petitions you want It wont change their behavior! if you really want to save your Family, especialy if you have kids! #walk away go somewhere that is better then what you have now! no place is perfect but California needs to fall off into the ocean!

Mike Cmm @Mikecm
04 March, 07:53
Kids NEED to be in school, 5 days a week! Thank you for sharing!

Kirsten Cohen @kjpatriot
04 March, 07:56
In response Mike Cmm to his Publication
I would add in school no masks. Enough

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
04 March, 09:25
In response Mike Cmm to his Publication
I am a teacher and we have been in person all year. Nothing has changed from any other year. It's been business as usual. Well, except, because of the governor, we are "supposed" 😉 to wear masks. We have not seen anything out of the ordinary.