Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 April, 11:39
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Drank water from the hose and rode our bikes without helmets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 April, 06:15
And I did not tell my parents when the bully kicked me with his biker boots...I went to his mother and she whipped his ass and then his dad did when he got home from work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
30 March, 09:28
Been there, done that. Drank out of water hose!

Cathy Ross @CopperQ
17 March, 03:40
those were the days i miss them

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
14 March, 04:08
Did all those things. Walked barefoot all the time, even 1/2 a mile to Mill Creek Park to fish. We were too poor for sandles. We only had 1 pair of tennis shoes, 1 pair of school shoes & 1 pair of patent leather shoes for church. We lived outside until bedtime in the summer. Great memories.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 March, 08:59
Sat in a field by myself at dusk in a country town in West Virginia catching those lightening bugs in a jar with a lid that had holes poked in it for air. Captured enough to try to light up a room. Took them home tried to light the room but the lightening bugs weren't cooperating. My grandmother made me release them back to nature. Took my evening bath with the good old clean smelling ivory soap went to bed then prepared to repeat the next day. Was a fascinating time. I've never forgotten it.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
14 March, 05:08
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
AAAAHH! I REMEMBER THOSE EXACT THINGS! WARM FEELINGS! THANKS FOR SHARING! IM REALLY MISS THE SIMPLE TIMES

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
07 March, 03:29
this was my life, we lived in the country. i was so lucky. my son had a bit of it, but it was getting more dangerous. now i won't let my grandson in the back yard alone. we HAVE to get back to those days...

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
14 March, 05:10
In response Lisa Coll to her Publication
AAAAHH! I REMEMBER THOSE EXACT THINGS! WARM FEELINGS! THANKS FOR SHARING! IM REALLY MISS THE SIMPLE TIMES

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 March, 11:52
Words of wisdom from my mom growing up:

"Go outside and play!"

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 09:35
I had the best childhood/teenhood, Creeks -Bluffs-Woods
sun up to sun down, manly men leading us in cub to boy
scouts, northern Missouri...Fireflies and Fireworks
concentrated strength non-politiclly correct

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
04 March, 08:34
I wish this world again for my grandkids. It is far from that right now.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
04 March, 08:15
Many of us had great times in our youth. In my opinion, the best time to be growing up. Life was very simple but very rich.

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
04 March, 07:50
what times they were!